IVCCodice gruppo: 1821
- Oxygen shock-tested up to 360 bar
- Robust and reliable design
- Compact size
- Compatibility with EN ISO 22435
- Guard – tested according to ISO11117 for 130 kg as maximum weight of package (cylinder, gas and IVC)
- Filling port with non-return valve
- Passive cylinder pressure indicator, it can be easily replaced without losing gas
|Oxygen||200 or 300 bar||0 - 10 bar||30m3/h|
|Acetylene||25 bar||0 - 1,5 bar||5m3/h|
|Argon and CO2 mixture||200 or 300 bar||0 - 25 l/min||1,5 m3/h|
GCE combination valve design is supported by many years exploitation experience worldwide. It is examined according to Directive 2010/35/EU.
Acetylene, argon/CO2, oxygen, 200 and 300 bar technology, features like residual pressure valve, pressure relief valve, variety of possible connections and filling ports with non-return function, make GCE combination valve ready to be used in variety of industrial applications by just connecting your equipment directly to IVC outlet and adjusting flow parameters.
Special GCE plastic or metal guards protect combination valve from damage during transportation and operation. Special shape of guard makes cylinder transportation easier and safer.
GCE combination valve is one step further in gas control comparing to simple cylinder valve. This much more technically advanced product connects in one brass body features of both cylinder valve and pressure regulator. This gives possibility of constant control and fluent adjustment of gas flow and outlet pressure.
Scarica i dati tecnici